Sprinkler Repair and Irrigation Company
Sprinkler Repair of Texas is a proud Texas-based irrigation service company. We serve the Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio metro areas. Our licensed and experienced sprinkler repair technicians will identify your problem and solve it.
No matter the job or the season, we will repair your sprinkler problem, GUARANTEED! When it comes to lawn sprinkler and irrigation installation systems, you need a reliable and efficient lawn sprinkler company that knows the soil and landscape.
With Sprinkler Repair of Texas, your irrigation repairs are always completed by certified and experienced professionals. Don’t take our word for it, verify us through the State Certified License Irrigation Board. We are also a Certified Backflow Pressure Tester.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Water Usage Spike?
This region’s soil has always been some of the trickiest to work with. The desert climate and intense weather make it difficult to achieve the landscape many of us want to come home to. With all these complications, it’s important to have an experienced irrigation repair company that will know the land and how to work with the unique trials our climate presents. Sprinkler Repair of Texas is up to the job. Our technicians can locate and diagnose the cause of any problem and save you money by fixing it. Working with us can help you amplify the impact your irrigation system has on your landscape AND help reduce the cost of high water usage.
LOW COST Maintenance Plan
- Check for wet spots, dry spots, and leaks.
- Ensure all zones are working by checking each station zone by zone.
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Identify all heads that are in need of being raised or lowered.
- Check the water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Check rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Set the controller for proper settings based on weather conditions and the season.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Inspect irrigation system for wet spots or leaks in the lawn around the spray heads and rotors.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if it’s more than 2 years old or not producing a full charge.
- Straighten bent sprinkler heads, checking for cracks or damage.
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads or nozzles with new or replacement parts.
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
What is the best time of year to have an irrigation system installed?
Do you install smart irrigation systems?
What is the difference between spray heads and rotor heads?
What is a sprinkler zone?
What is a backflow device?
When should I have my irrigation system winterized?
Happy Holidays to all of our customers! #SprinklerRepairofTexas #Texas #sprinkler #repair #irrigation #irrigationsystem #holidays #happyholidays https://sprinklerrepairoftexas.com/
Sprinkler Repair of Texas Offers Commercial Irrigation Services Such as Installation Along with Maintenance and Repair
Sprinkler Repair of Texas offers commercial irrigation services such as installation along with maintenance and repair. #SprinklerRepairofTexas #Texas #sprinkler #repair #irrigation...
Sprinkler Repair of Texas LOVE offers Christmas Light Installation Services to Tarrant County. #SprinklerRepairofTexas #Texas #sprinkler #repair #christmas #christmaslights...
- Copper Canyon
- Flower Mond
- Farmers Branch
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- Highland Village
- Lake Dallas
- North Richland Hills
- Red Oak
- The Colony
- Trophy Club