A Sprinkler Repair Company That Is Dependable
Sprinkler Repair of Texas is a proud Texas grown company serving the DFW area. Our licensed, experienced, repair technicians will identify your problem and solve it. No matter the job, or the season, we will repair your sprinkler problem; GUARANTEED! When it comes to our water systems, you need a reliable and efficient company that knows the soil.
You know that with Sprinkler Repair of Texas you get certified and experienced professionals. Do not take our word for it, verify us through the State of Texas. Texas Certified License Irrigation Expert. Texas Certified Backflow Pressure Tester.
Why wait? Call us immediately for a LOW-COST inspection. No matter the job. We will install or repair your sprinkler today! When you think reliable sprinkler repair, you think Texas Sprinkler Repair.
Water Usage Spike? Call Sprinkler Repair
Texas soil has gone through a lot of changes these pass few seasons. The decade long drought mixed with recent intense weather has shifted our soil in North Texas. Underground sprinklers are getting damaged with the loose soil. You need an experienced sprinkler repair company that will know the land and identify the issue. Our technicians will locate your broken sprinkler line and save your money by fixing it. Repairing irrigation leakage will prevent future expensive problems with your sprinkler line.
LOW COST Maintenance Plan- ONLY $89
- Inspect the irrigation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks around the spray heads and rotors.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if it’s more than 2 years old or not producing a full charge.
- Straighten any sprinkler heads that are bent or laying over, checking for any cracks or damage.
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads or nozzles with new or replacement parts.
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
- Check for wet spots, dry spots and leaks.
- Ensure all zones are working by checking each station zone by zone.
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Identify all heads that are in need of being raised or lowered.
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Check rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Set controller for proper settings based on weather conditions and the season.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
Professional Sprinkler Services
Basic Service Calls – $175/plus parts
Gold Service Calls – $275/plus parts
Platinum Service Calls – $375/plus parts